Destination Melbourne Board Vacancies
Expressions of interest are invited for membership of the Destination Melbourne Board.
Destination Melbourne is the regional tourism organisation for the whole of Melbourne and operates as a not for profit company limited by guarantee.
This is a voluntary role with the following key selection criteria:
- Comprehensive understanding of corporate governance
- Capacity to think strategically and exercise independent judgement
- Commitment to conscientiously fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of being a director
- Relevant connections and networks
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven business acumen
- Specific skills and experience in media and communications; digital and or engagement with the visitor industry
- Preparedness to engage and contribute to Destination Melbourne’s growth and development
Expressions of interest need to include a current resume, two references and a letter that addresses the key selection criteria.
For more information on Destination Melbourne please go to www.destinationmelbourne.com.au or contact Chris Buckingham, CEO Destination Melbourne on 0405 518 057 or 03 9869 2444.
Expressions of interest will be received via email email@example.com until 5pm on Friday 31 August.